This is a permanent, part-time position.
We’re changing the way that organizations think about content, and we want you to join us!
We’re looking for an experienced Social Media Strategist and Manager to help us grow and evolve our social media strategy and presence within the B-to-B space. Key duties include establishing and executing social media strategy, setting up and monitoring analytics, regularly reporting on social media success, and continually evolving the strategy and approach for maximum impact.
Required skills and experience
• A strong understanding of the content strategy discipline (as separate from content marketing).
• At least one year of experience managing social content and strategy for a B-to-B brand.
• A deep understanding of social platforms (especially twitter and LinkedIn), how to use them, and how not to.
• Demonstrated success in improving a B-to-B company’s reach and social following.
• Demonstrated success in establishing a social media strategy to support an overarching content marketing strategy.
• Experience writing twitter and LinkedIn content.
• Experience with social media analytics and monitoring.
• Ability to plan, present, and implement a social medial calendar to align with a content marketing strategy and calendar.
• Exceptional written English language skills.
This is a part-time, remote position open to anyone legally able to work in Canada but preference will be given to Vancouver-based candidates.
This position will report to the CEO and work closely with our content marketing strategist.
Apply for this position at Indeed. You’ll need to submit a resume and a cover letter outlining how your experience meets these requirements.