If you’re like many companies with a small digital marketing team, you’re struggling to understand what’s actually working with your content.
There are websites to maintain, campaigns to launch, leads to collect and convert. And let’s not forget all the tweets, posts, and updates that have become part of business as usual.
But, if you’re not measuring results, you don’t know what’s effective or why. With so much to do, you just create more content, hoping you’ll attract the right audience.
You’re right in thinking that there must be a better way.
How we help
We help you understand what good content can do for your customers and your business.
Our strategic content marketing services are designed for companies who are growing their digital presence. Companies like you who want to get content working for them, not against them.
Depending on your needs, here’s some of what we do:
- Content discovery processes to uncover your business and content opportunities, and your competitive environment
- Content marketing strategy vision to map out your guiding principles for getting stuff done
- Content success metrics to help you measure and evaluate your content
- Content marketing playbook to define content types for each digital channel as well as the voice and tone you should use for each
- Content execution and team training to guide your editorial planning and workflows
Shifting away from “all content, all the time”, to thinking about content strategically is hard to do on your own, especially if your content marketing has been ad-hoc up to now.
With all our clients, we use:
- User focused methodologies, so your customers can be successful on all digital channels
- Collaboration, so your teams and leaders learn to plan, create, and measure content successfully
- User research, so you have the data to back up decision making
- Tools and techniques, so you can move forward and track your success