CSI’s Blaine Kyllo talks governance with in-house content leaders
We’re thrilled to announce the start of a new podcast series we’re launching next week called Content in Practice: The Content Governance Podcast.
The podcast will be hosted by our very own Blaine Kyllo, who spent time on the radio during his university days and appears weekly on the Corus Radio Network talking about consumer technology. Blaine’s our senior content governance strategist and has helped clients like Pearson, BC Hydro, and Investors Group to streamline the way they make content.
In each episode, Blaine and a guest (or guests) explore aspects of content governance through the problems that content teams face in the real world, and ways that they confront and solve those problems.
As they dig into unique and varied content challenges, you may discover that their problems are like yours, and get some insights into how you can address them in your particular context.
Content in Practice is intended for people in businesses and organizations who make decisions about content and content governance, and for content teams who influence those decisions.
We’ve already got an exciting lineup of guests; people who are in-house content experts at large organizations from a range of industries, as well as content strategists who have helped solve in-house content governance problems.
If you, or someone else you know, would make a stellar guest on our show, please let us know!
Upcoming lineup of guests:
- Brandon Young leads the digital communications team at BC Hydro and Chelsea Watt is the manager of digital content and social media.
- Elizabeth Braitenbach is the manager of the communications team at Tourism Saskatchewan.
- Paula Land, who is working under contract as a senior content strategist to NASA’s Earth Science Data Systems group.
- Hilary Marsh is the president and chief strategist at Content Company, and founding member and researcher for The Association Content Strategies for a Changing World research project.
- Dave Thackeray is a content strategist at Manchester Metropolitan University, and is also an award-winning journalist and broadcaster.
- Carrie Hunter is digital marketing manager at Bayer, responsible for managing the enterprise digital and social initiatives for Bayer Canada.
You’ll be able to find our podcast here on our website, as well as on iTunes and wherever else you get your podcasts. Stay tuned for our first episode!